WHOLE HOME HUMIDIFIERS
During certain times of the year, the air can get quite dry which also affects the condition of the air inside your home. Dry air can create an uncomfortable environment and contribute to a number of ailments including sore throat, dry skin, nosebleeds, eye irritation, and dehydration. Breathing in dry air can also trigger asthma and other respiratory ailments. Having a whole home humidifier installed in your home will help you increase the moisture level in the air to create a more comfortable environment.
Fly Plumbing and HVAC provides whole house humidifier installation services for homes in Wheeling, IL and the surrounding Chicago suburbs. We offer quality home humidifier systems, and our professionals will provide expert installation.
Whole Home Bypass Humidifiers
Whole home bypass humidifiers work with your central HVAC system by using the circulating fan within the furnace or air handler. The fan distributes moisture from the humidifier to every room in the house to help combat dry air. These humidifiers are low maintenance and energy efficient.
The following are the main benefits of whole home bypass humidifiers:
- Healthier air: These humidifiers add moisture back to the air which helps prevent respiratory issues and other health problems caused by dry air.
- Comfort: Moist air holds heat better than dry air which helps create a more comfortable environment during the winter.
- Wood protection: Adding more moisture to the air is better for wood flooring and furniture.
- Low maintenance: The only maintenance required for these humidifiers is to change the filter once each year.
- Automatic control: You can set the humidifier to automatically adjust humidity levels based on the conditions outdoors.
Whole Home Power Humidifier
Whole home power humidifiers are installed within your HVAC system and are powered by their own built-in circulator fan. These humidifiers provide balanced humidity control to create a healthy and comfortable indoor environment. Because they operate with their own fan, whole home power humidifiers will continue circulating moisture if the HVAC system goes down.
The following are the benefits of whole home power humidifiers:
- Maximum comfort: These humidifiers can fully moisturize the air and cancel out the dryness from the furnace.
- Healthier air: Virtually eliminates health issues caused by dry air.
- Independent circulating fan: The built-in circulating fan helps these humidifiers keep a consistent moisture level.
- Wood protection: The increased moisture level will help protect wood furniture and flooring from drying out and cracking.
- Low maintenance: The only maintenance required is professional replacement of the filter once each year.
Furnace Humidifier Installation
Our professionals at Fly Plumbing and HVAC can help you decide which of these whole home humidifiers is best for your home. We will provide expert installation and ensure that your humidifier is working properly so you can add moisture back to your indoor air. You can expect transparent upfront pricing and complete satisfaction with our work.
You can call Fly Plumbing and HVAC at (847) 868-1444 for more about our whole house humidifier installation services in Wheeling, IL and the surrounding Chicago suburbs.
Would you like to speak to someone right now?
We are open 24/7 because we are aware that emergencies can happen at any time, and plumbing related emergencies are the worst. Call us today to speak to a representative right now!