Whole Home Power Humidifier
Whole home power humidifiers are installed within your HVAC system and are powered by their own built-in circulator fan. These humidifiers provide balanced humidity control to create a healthy and comfortable indoor environment. Because they operate with their own fan, whole home power humidifiers will continue circulating moisture if the HVAC system goes down.
The following are the benefits of whole home power humidifiers:
- Maximum comfort: These humidifiers can fully moisturize the air and cancel out the dryness from the furnace.
- Healthier air: Virtually eliminates health issues caused by dry air.
- Independent circulating fan: The built-in circulating fan helps these humidifiers keep a consistent moisture level.
- Wood protection: The increased moisture level will help protect wood furniture and flooring from drying out and cracking.
- Low maintenance: The only maintenance required is professional replacement of the filter once each year.
Furnace Humidifier Installation
Our professionals at Fly Plumbing & HVAC can help you decide which of these whole home humidifiers is best for your home. We will provide expert installation and ensure that your humidifier is working properly so you can add moisture back to your indoor air. You can expect transparent upfront pricing and complete satisfaction with our work.
You can call Fly Plumbing & HVAC at 847-999-7430 for more about our whole house humidifier installation services in Wheeling, IL and the surrounding Chicago suburbs.