When people think of poor air quality, they generally think of outdoor air and pollution. However, indoor settings can experience poor air quality as there are a number of contaminants that can affect indoor air. Poor indoor air quality can have a harmful effect on the health of you and your family. It is important to ensure that the air within your home as clean as possible.
At Fly Plumbing & HVAC, we provide a number of air quality services in Wheeling, IL and the surrounding Chicago suburbs. Our professionals can improve indoor air quality and purify the air inside your home with effective HVAC services including air duct cleaning, humidifier installation, and air cleaning products like UV lights.
Air Duct Cleaning
Forced air HVAC systems that run the heating and cooling in your home draw in and circulate air though the air ducts. As the air passes through the duct work, airborne debris including dust, microbes, mold, and other allergens will build up within the ducts and on component parts. The buildup not only impacts the indoor air quality as these materials are redistributed into the air, but also lowers the efficiency of your heating and cooling which leads to higher bills.
Our professionals can thoroughly clean your air ducts to remove all built up dust and debris from the HVAC system. These services will improve indoor air quality and lower your heating and cooling bills.
The winter season brings cold, dry conditions that force homeowners to close up their homes and run their heating. The indoor air quality may decrease as your HVAC system circulates the same air and the winter conditions make the air dry. Our professionals at Fly Plumbing and HVAC can install humidifiers in your home to help add some moisture to the air and improve indoor air quality.
We can install the following types of humidifiers:
- Whole home bypass humidifiers: This humidifier works with your central HVAC system to improve air quality and it is efficient and low maintenance.
- Whole home power humidifiers: These humidifiers are powerful, yet efficient, and they can improve indoor air quality and combat dryness.
Air Cleaning Products
If you want to ensure the best air quality in your home year-round, you can use a variety of air cleaning products that can purifier the air. Our professionals will consult with you to determine the best air cleaning products to improve your indoor air quality.
We can install the following air cleaning products for your home:
- UV lights: Ultraviolet (UV) lights provide safe, chemical free air purification that can kill 99% of illness causing irritants and purify your indoor air in just 24 hours.
- Air cleaners: Whole house air cleaners can remove contaminants from the air without affecting your utility bills.
- Air filters: We can install filtration products within your HVAC system to filter the air as it passes through the system and circulates within your home.
Air Quality Services from Fly Plumbing and HVAC
Maintaining the air quality within your home will create a healthier and more comfortable environment while ensuring the efficiency of your heating and cooling. Make sure to talk to our professionals at Fly Plumbing & HVAC about how we can improve the air quality within your home.
You can call us at (847) 868-1444 for more about our air quality services in Wheeling, IL and the surrounding Chicago suburbs.
Would you like to speak to someone right now?
We are open 24/7 because we are aware that emergencies can happen at any time, and plumbing related emergencies are the worst. Call us today to speak to a representative right now!